Maulavi Ezatullah Haqqani is a citizen of Afghanistan identified as a member of the Taliban's leadership. He was described as being the Taliban's Deputy Minister of Planning in United Nations Resolution 1390. On United Nations Resolution 1267 the Taliban's Deputy Minister of Planning was listed simply as Maulavi Ezatullah.
As late as 3 August 2007 UN officials were still listing his name as Maulavi Ezatullah. Officials have estimated at least three years of birth for Ezatullah, 1968, 1973 and 1957. He is reported to be from Laghman Province.
- "Financial Sanctions: Al-Qaida and Taliban". United Nations Information Service. 1 October 2007. Retrieved 2008-02-20.
- John R. Bolton (2003). "Denied Persons Pursuant to UN Security Council Resolution". United States Federal Register. Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- "Financial Sanctions: Al-Qaida and Taliban". United Nations Information Service. 29 November 2001. Retrieved 2008-02-20.
- "FINANCIAL SANCTIONS: AL-QAIDA AND TALIBAN -- AMENDMENTS MADE BY UN SANCTIONS COMMITTEE TO UN CONSOLIDATED LIST MAINTAINED UNDER RESOLUTION 1390 (2002) ON 18 JULY AND 27 JULY 2007". Bank of England. 3 August 2007. Retrieved 2008-02-20.[dead link]
- "Interpol-United Nations Security Council Special Notice: Subject To UN Sanctions: Haqqani, Ezatullah"