|Country of origin||Kentucky, United States|
|Alcohol by volume||45.00%|
|Related products||Heaven Hill|
The Ezra Brooks brand is owned by Luxco of St. Louis, Missouri (formerly the David Sherman Company); which does not own a distillery. Ezra Brooks is distilled, aged, and bottled in Kentucky by Heaven Hill Distilleries for Luxco.
The brand web site says it has "a medium to full body with a rich sweetness of vanilla, honey, and a hint of chocolate".
- Ezra Brooks Black Label
- Ezra B Single Barrel (99 proof, 12 years old)
- Ezra Brooks Cinnamon liqueur (70 proof)
- A billboard advertising the Ezra Brooks brand was featured in the film The Sting.
- In the film Léon: The Professional, Gary Oldman's Character, Stansfield, picks up a bottle of Ezra Brooks whiskey in Mathilda's apartment.
- Cowdery, Charles K., Bourbon, Straight: The Uncut and Unfiltered Story of American Whiskey,
- Official website