Félix J. Palma
Palma is best known for The Victorian trilogy: The Map of Time, The Map of the Sky, and The Map of Chaos. The Map of Time has been published in more than 30 countries. His inspirations as an author have predominantly come from Latin American or English-language authors, but he identifies Argentinian author Julio Cortázar as one of his strongest influences. He is a well-known writer in Spain.
Palma's latest book, The Map of Chaos, was published in Spanish on October 16, 2014. It will be available in English June 30, 2015. 
- "Felix J. Palma, author of The Map of Time, answers Ten Terrifying Questions « Booktopia – A Book Bloggers' Paradise – The No. 1 Book Blog for Australia". Blog.booktopia.com.au. Retrieved 2012-01-17.
- "Author revealed: Félix J. Palma". Simon & Schuster. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- "Félix J. Palma at Simon & Schuster". Simon & Schuster. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- Plain Dealer guest writer. "Felix J. Palma's 'The Map of Time' twists deliciously as a time-traveling thriller". cleveland.com. Retrieved 2012-01-17.
- "The Map of Chaos at Simon & Schuster". books.simonandschuster.com. Retrieved 2015-01-25.
|This article about a Spanish writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|