Jump to navigation Jump to search
The fête nationale (English: National Day or National Celebration) is a holiday in many places, frequently as a public holiday. It is a French language term for National Holiday, so is used in places that use French.
It may refer to:
- Bastille Day (July 14) in France, Fête nationale française
- Grand Duke's Official Birthday (June 23) in Luxembourg, Fête nationale luxembourgeoise
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day (June 24) in Quebec, Fête nationale du Québec
- Canada Day (July 1) in Canada, Fête du Canada and Fête nationale du Canada
- Belgian National Day (July 21) in Belgium, Fête nationale belge
- Swiss National Day (August 1) in Switzerland, Fête nationale suisse
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.