F.C. Nazareth Illit
- For the club previously known as F.C. Nazareth Illit, see Hapoel Nazareth Illit F.C..
|Full name||Football Club Nazareth Illit|
|Ground||Green Stadium, Nazareth Illit|
|League||Liga Gimel Jezreel|
The current club was established in July 2012 and was placed in the Jezreel division of Liga Gimel, finishing third in its first and second seasons. In the Cup, the club twice progressed to the third round before falling, in both occasions to Hapoel Sandala Gilboa.
At the beginning of the 2014–15 season the club was ordered to pay the Nazareth Illit municipality a sum of 40,000 NIS for using Green Stadium and, as a result, was facing closure. After negotiations with the municipality, the sum was waived and the club registered with the IFA.
The club was named after Israel Prison Service Sergeant, Hanan Ohayon, who perished in the Mount Carmel forest fire. However, his name was removed from the club's name at the request of the family in 2016.
The club plays its home games at the Green Stadium.
- 10 Liga Gimel and Liga Dalet Clubs Qualified to the Second Round Without a Match Ma'ariv, 20 August 1969, Historical Jewish Press (Hebrew)
- Maccabi Nazareth Illit Looking for a Home Itzhak Solomon, 31 October 2007, walla.co.il (Hebrew)
- Maccabi Nazareth Illit football.org.il (Hebrew)
- Starting from Nothing Guy Goldfarb, doublepass.sport5.co.il, 28 July 2012 (Hebrew)
- Nazareth Illit Municipality to Sharon Swisa: Pay for Using the Stadium Kobi Portal, 13 August 2014, doublepass.sport5.co.il (Hebrew)
- Maccabi Nazareth Illit Opened Its Season, Zulu: "It's an Experience to Work Here"; Swisa: "We'll Be at the Top" Avi Revivo, 29 August 2014, best-ball.co.il (Hebrew)
- Meishar Hanan Ohayon gal-ed.co.il (Hebrew)
- F.C. Nazareth Illit Israel Football Association (Hebrew)