|First Call Resolution|
|Predecessor||Comspan Call Center Services (2005-2007)|
|Founders||John Stadter, Matthew Achak|
|Services||Outsourced call centers|
Number of employees
FCR is an American outsource provider of call centers. Based in Roseburg, Oregon, FCR was founded in 2005 as Comspan Call Center Services, a division of the communications company, Comspan. After the communications company was bought by a Canadian corporation, the call center was established as its own company by Comspan co-founder John Stadter and business partner Matthew Achak.
The company has over 60 clients in industries including financial, healthcare, retail, e-commerce, as well as start-ups and technology companies based in Silicon Valley. FCR also works with insurance companies and other organizations during natural disasters including Hurricane Katrina. FCR maintains a sales office in Seattle, WA and operates call centers throughout Oregon in Roseburg, Grants Pass, Coos Bay, Veneta, Eugene and Independence, as well as in Great Falls and Butte, MT.
FCR was recognized by Forbes.com as a Company To Watch, citing trends in the call center industry where companies make significant investments in human capital and technology to communicate more effectively with Millennials.
FCR was written up by Business View Magazine in April 2018 as an innovative domestic based outsourcer of call center services.
- Shadel, Jon. "Doing it Right". Oregon Business. Archived from the original on 2015-07-16. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- DeHaan, Peter (October 2, 2013). "First Call Resolution Recognized as Top Workplace in Oregon". Connections Magazine. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- Andrews, Garrett (October 21, 2013). "Roseburg News Review: Call Centers Dial Up Success In Roseburg". Oregon Public Broadcasting. NPR. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- Stiles, Greg (August 22, 2014). "Medford company joins Inc.Magazine's 5,000 fastest-growing list". Mail Tribune. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- "First Call Resolution". The Oregonian. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- "Oregon Top Workplaces 2015 - List of winners". TopWorkplaces. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- Sennick, Lou (May 17, 2014). "Help Wanted". The World. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- Aleshire, Ilene (September 5, 2013). "Call Center to open in Veneta, bringing estimated 180 jobs". The Register-Guard. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- "Jette, Emerson join First Call Resolution". The World. January 29, 2015. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- Nelson, Kassi (May 9, 2014). "Grants Pass call center hiring dozens of employees". NBC. Retrieved July 15, 2015.[permanent dead link]
- Strategy, Moor Insights and. "The Four Big Trends In The Communications Marketplace For 2016". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-02-01.