Jump to navigation Jump to search
FHA may refer to:
- Fair Housing Act, part of the United States Civil Rights Act of 1968
- Federal Housing Administration, a United States government agency
- Filamentous haemagglutinin adhesin
- Forkhead-associated domain
- Foundation for Humanity’s Adulthood; see Tim Macartney-Snape
- Fraser Health Authority, a publicly funded health care Regions in British Columbia, Canada
- Full Height Anamorphic widescreen, a video technique used to store a 16:9 picture in a 4:3 frame
- Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea
- SS Führungshauptamt, the operational headquarters of the SS in Nazi Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.