Jump to navigation Jump to search
FHA may refer to:
- Fair Housing Act, part of the United States Civil Rights Act of 1968
- Farmers Home Administration
- Federal Housing Administration, a United States government agency
- Filamentous haemagglutinin adhesin
- Forced hot air
- Forkhead-associated domain
- Functional hazard analysis
- Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea
- SS Führungshauptamt, the operational headquarters of the SS in Nazi Germany
- Full Height Anamorphic (anamorphic widescreen), a video technique used to store a 16:9 picture in a 4:3 frame
- the Foundation for Humanity’s Adulthood, later renamed the World Transformation Movement
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.