From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FMD may refer to:
- Fast Mimicking Diet
- Fashion Model Directory
- Fibromuscular dysplasia
- Fig mosaic disease
- Fluorescent Multilayer Disc
- Foot-and-mouth disease
- Formosan Mountain Dog
- Functional Motor Disorder
- Fort Madison (Amtrak station), in Iowa, United States
- Flow-mediated dilation; see Endothelial dysfunction
- Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.