Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up FMV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FMV may refer to:
- FMV (catamaran), a vessel that was sailed across the Atlantic Ocean in 1981
- Defence Materiel Administration (Swedish: Försvarets materielverk), Sweden
- Faculty of International Relations, University of Economics in Bratislava, faculty of the University of Economics in Bratislava
- Fair market value, an estimate of the market value of a property
- Fig mosaic virus, a segmented, negative sense, single-stranded RNA virus
- Full motion video, a video game narration technique that relies upon pre-recorded video files
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FMV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.