Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up FOIA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FOIA or Foia may refer to:
- Freedom of Information Act 1982, the Australian act
- Freedom of Information Act (United States)
- Freedom of Information Act 2000, the UK act
- Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
- Freedom of information laws by country
- Fóia (mountain), the highest mountain of Algarve, Portugal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FOIA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.