(Redirected from FUT)
|Look up Fut or fut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fut or FUT may refer to:
Language and linguistics
- Fut language, spoken in Cameroon
- Futuna-Aniwa language, spoken in Vanuatu
- Future tense
- FIFA Ultimate Team
- The Fut, a British rock band
- Fatuha Junction railway station, in Bihar, India
- FIFA Ultimate Team, in the FIFA video game series
- Follicular unit transplantation
- Frente Unitario de los Trabajadores, an Ecuadorian trade union
- Pointe Vele Airport, in Wallis and Futuna
- Friendly user test, refers to software 'user testing' performed by people outside the development team, but known to the organisation that's conducting the testing.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.