From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up facade or façade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Facade is the exterior of a building.
Facade (or the French word façade) may also refer to:
- Facade constitutions
- Facade (entertainment), poems by Edith Sitwell set to music by William Walton.
- Facade (ballet), a ballet by Frederick Ashton based on the Sitwell/Walton work, above
- Facade (film), a 2000 movie starring Eric Roberts.
- Façade (interactive story), an independent experimental video game in the genre of interactive fiction.
- Facade pattern, in programming, a structural pattern used alongside an API.
- "Façade" (song), by Disturbed on the album Indestructible
- Facades, an album by Sad Café
- Facades, a composition by Philip Glass
- Fasad, an Islamic term referring to social disorder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.