From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up facer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Facer may refer to:
- Facer, St. Catharines city of St. Catharines, Ontario
- rotating pipe cutter
- Advanced Facer-Canceler System used by the US Postal Service to cull, face, and cancel letter mail
- Frank Facer, Australian rugby league footballer and administrator
- Jada Facer, American actress
- Cecil Facer Secondary School
- Facer (song), a 1995 single by German band X Marks the Pedwalk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.