From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up facet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A facet is a flat surface of a geometric shape, e.g., of a cut gemstone.
Facet may also refer to:
- Suliman "Facet" Hasan, an American producer and Creative Director
- Facet (geometry), the formalization of the same notion
- Facet (psychology), a component of a personality trait
- Zygapophyseal joint, known as a facet joint, is a vertebral joint
- In faceted classification, an attribute of an item that can be used for navigation
- A part of a compound eye
Facets may refer to:
- Facets (album), an album by Jim Croce
- "Facets" (DS9 episode), an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Facets Multi-Media, a Chicago-area non-profit arts organization
- FACETS ("Fast Analog Computing with Emerging Transient States"), a neuroscience project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.