Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up facet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A facet is a flat surface of a geometric shape, e.g., of a cut gemstone.
Facet may also refer to:
- Facet (geometry), the formalization of the same notion
- Facet (psychology), a component of a personality trait
- Facet joint, a type (zygapophyseal) of vertebral joint
- In faceted classification, an attribute of an item that can be used for navigation
- A part of a compound eye
- Suliman "Facet" Hasan, an American producer and Creative Director
Facets may refer to:
- Facets (album), an album by Jim Croce
- "Facets" (DS9 episode), an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Facets Multi-Media, a Chicago-area non-profit arts organization
- FACETS ("Fast Analog Computing with Emerging Transient States"), a neuroscience project
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Facet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.