From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fairies (band))
|Look up fairy, faerie, or Faries in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fairy is a spirit or supernatural being in late Medieval folklore and romance.
fairy (faery, faerie or faërie) may also refer to:
Tradition and mythology
- Álfheimr, the "land of Faerie"
- The Faerie faith, a neopagan tradition
- The Fairy Flag, a Scottish heirloom
- Feri Tradition, a neopagan tradition
- Fairy, codename of Special Operations Executive Agent Yvonne Cormeau
Animals and plants
- Calypso (orchid) or fairy slipper, a species of orchid
- Fairy hummingbirds, in the genus Heliothryx
- Fairy tern, a bird
- Fairyfly, a wasp
- Little penguin, formerly known as "fairy penguin"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Faerie (DC Comics), a magical realm in the DC comics
- Fairy (Artemis Fowl), from the series Artemis Fowl
- Fairy dust
- Fairies (Japanese band), a Japanese girl group
- Fairies (album), 2014
- Fairies (British band), a 1960s British R&B band
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Faeries (1999 film), a 1999 animated film
- Faeries (1981 film), a 1981 animated special
- Faeries (anthology), an anthology of fantasy and science fiction short stories
- Fairy (brand), a detergent brand owned by Procter and Gamble
- Cottingley Fairies, a photographic hoax
- Fairy chess piece, an unorthodox piece in a chess variant
- Fairy (steamboat), a small wooden sidewheel-driven steamship
- Fairy, Texas, an unincorporated community in Hamilton County, Texas
- Fairey (disambiguation)
- Fairy tale (disambiguation)
- Fairyland (disambiguation)
- Fay (disambiguation)
- Fey (disambiguation)
- List of beings referred to as fairies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fairy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.