Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fairing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fairing may refer to:
Aerodynamics and hydrodynamics
A structure that is used to reduce drag (physics). For example:
- Aircraft fairing, a structure in aircraft design used to reduce drag and improve appearance
- Bicycle fairing, a type of fairing coverage for bicycles
- Motorcycle fairing, a type of fairing applied to motorcycles
- Payload fairing, an aerodynamic structure that encapsulates the payload of a rocket-powered launch vehicle
- Cable fairing, a form of fairing applied to towed cables, primarily in marine environments
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fairing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.