|Look up fairing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fairing may refer to:
Aerodynamics and hydrodynamics
- Aircraft fairing, a structure in aircraft design used to reduce drag and improve appearance
- Bicycle fairing, a type of fairing coverage for bicycles
- Motorcycle fairing, a type of fairing applied to motorcycles
- Payload fairing, an aerodynamic structure that encapsulates the payload of a rocket-powered launch vehicle
- Cable fairing, a form of fairing applied to towed cables, primarily in marine environments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fairing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.