Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fairway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fairway may refer to:
- Fairway (golf), part of a golf course
- Fairway (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Fairway, Gauteng, South Africa
- Fairway, Kansas, United States
- Fairway, Lexington, neighborhood in Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Fairway Market, an American grocery chain based mostly in New York City
- Fairway Markets, a grocery chain on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada
- Fairway, a name of the Austin FX4 taxicab.
- Farway, a small village and civil parish in the East Devon district of Devon, England
- Fairway Rock, an islet in the Bering Strait
- Faraway (disambiguation)
- Fareway, a grocery store chain in Boone, Iowa
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fairway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.