Faith & Family
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Based in||New London, Connecticut|
History and profile
Faith & Family was started by Circle Media the biweekly newspaper Catholic Twin Circle. In 2000 it was restarted in the magazine format and began to be published on a bi-monthly basis. Bayard, Inc. acquired the magazine from Circle Media in February 2011. It was published by Bayard Inc., the same company that owns and publishes Catholic Digest, Living With Christ, Tobias, Creative Catechist, Exploring the Sunday Readings, and God's Word Today. The headquarters of the magazine was in New London, Connecticut. The online version of the magazine was launched in August 2008 and featured a daily blog with posts about food, culture, health, family life, and life in the Church.
Faith & Family was last edited by Danielle Bean and closed in 2011.
- "Clients / Faith & Family Magazine". Transmodern Media. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Faith and Family magazine
- "Faith & Family Magazine Finds New Home with Bayard Magazine Group". The Assumptionists. New London, Connecticut. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "About Faith & Family Live". Faith & Family Live. Archived from the original on 16 February 2009. Retrieved 18 February 2009.
- Catholic Publishing World Shrinks Further: Bayard to Cease Publishing Faith and Family magazine
|This Christian magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This Catholic Church–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|