|Meaning||Grace, Favour, Beneficence and Ruler|
|Region of origin||Arabia|
Faizan (Arabic: فیضان Urdu: فیضان) also spelt Faizan, Faydhan, Faizon, Faidhan, Faizaan or Fayzan is a male given name and a surname meaning successful, beneficence and ruler. In Arabic, it means Benefit and Generosity. It is currently among the most popular names for baby boys in India, Pakistan and Indonesia.
- Faizan Asif (born 1992), Emirati cricketer
- Faizan R. Cheema (born 1979), Pakistani radio and TV host
- Faizan Khan (born 1992), Pakistani cricketer
- Faizan Khawaja (born 1986), Pakistani-American actor
- Faizan Kidwai, Indian actor
- Faizan Mustafa, Indian lawyer and academic
- Faizan Peerzada (1958–2012), Pakistani artist, puppeteer and theater director
- Faizan Riaz (born 1988), Pakistani cricketer
- Faizan S. Syed, Pakistani businessman
- Free Faizan Campaign, A campaign by the international human rights watchdog Amnesty International (AI), that demands the release of Faizan Rafiq Hakeem who has been allegedly detained without charge or trial by the Jammu and Kashmir police in India since 23 February 2011.
- Salahuddin Ahmed (1999). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. London: Hurst & Company.
- S. A. Rahman (2001). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. New Delhi: Good word Books.
- meaning Grace and Favour
- meaning Beneficence
- Arabic Birth name dictionary
- Meaning on HamariWeb Known Informative, News Website of Pakistan
- "Showbiz Hungama - 1st interactive site of ShowBiz in Pakistan". Archived from the original on 2008-07-23.
- Farmer, Ben (14 August 2012). "Armed uprising against Taliban forces insurgents from 50 Afghan villages". The Telegraph.
- “Mosque due to open in Peterborough”, BBC, 20 January 2003
- DOCUMENT - Child held without charge or trial in Kashmir - Faizan rafiq Hakeem
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|