From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fali language)
Fali may refer to:
- Fali languages (Cameroon), a Niger–Congo language or languages of Cameroon
- Fali of Baissa, a unclassified Niger–Congo language of Nigeria
Various Chadic languages of Nigeria:
- Fali people
- Rafael Brieva Primo (born 1983), a Spanish footballer
- Rafael Romero Serrano (born 1986), a Spanish retired footballer
- Rafael Jiménez Jarque (born 1993), a Spanish footballer
- A tribal name amongst the Margi people of Borno State, Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.