Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fallback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fallback is a contingency option to be taken if the preferred choice is unavailable. It may specifically refer to:
- A signal of inferior quality in HD Radio
- Fallback font in graphic user interface and typesetting
- Fallback voting
- A feature of a modem protocol, see Fall back and forward
- Happy Eyeballs (also called Fast Fallback), an IP networking technique
- Fallback or Outback (Transformers), a fictional character
- "Fall Back", a single from Dear Jayne R&B/pop trio
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fallback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.