Falling Kingdoms is a fantasy book series for young adults by Morgan Rhodes.It follows the lives of four teenagers, Princess Cleo, Prince Magnus, Princess Lucia, and Jonas the wine sellers son.  Falling Kingdoms (2012, Penguin, ISBN 9780141346168) is the first novel of the series.  The book starts off with two of the countries of Mytica deciding to usurp the king of the other country, Auranos. The series has a planned six books.  The second novel of the series is Rebel Spring (2014, Penguin, ISBN 9781595145925). Gathering Darkness is the third part of the series, followed by book four "Frozen Tides", book five "Crystal Storm", and book six "Immortal Reign". 
- "Exclusive Interview With Morgan Rhodes, New York Times Best-Selling Author Of the Falling Kingdom Series". The Huffington Post. 2014-09-08. Retrieved 2016-02-14.
- Morgan Rhodes (11 December 2012). Falling Kingdoms. Penguin Books Limited. ISBN 978-0-14-134616-8.
- Lamoureux, Jen (2012-12-11). "'Falling Kingdoms' by Morgan Rhodes leads today's new releases". Hypable. Retrieved 2016-02-14.
- "Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes - review". the Guardian. 2015-02-13. Retrieved 2016-02-14.
- "Rebel Spring". Google Books. 2016-02-04. Retrieved 2016-02-14.
- Morgan Rhodes (9 December 2014). Gathering Darkness: A Falling Kingdoms Novel. Penguin Young Readers Group. ISBN 978-1-101-62320-6.
|This article about a young adult novel of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.