From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Falta may refer to:
- Falta, South 24 Parganas, a town in the Indian state of West Bengal
- Falta (community development block), an administrative division in South 24 Parganas district, West Bengal
- Falta (Vidhan Sabha constituency), a legislative assembly constituency in South 24 Parganas district, West Bengal
- Falta Amor, an album by Mexican rock band Maná released in 1990
- Jaroslav Falta (born 1951), a former motocross racer from the former Czechoslovakia
- Ladislav Falta (born 1936), a Czech sport shooter and Olympic medalist
- 4663 Falta, a minor planet in the asteroid belt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.