Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up familial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Familial may refer to:
- Familial (album), a 2010 studio album by Phil Selway
- Family, a group of people affiliated by consanguinity, affinity, or co-residence
- Family (biology), one of the eight major taxonomic ranks, classified between order and genus
- Heredity, passing of genetic traits to offspring
- All pages beginning with Familial
- All pages with a title containing Familial
- Family (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Familial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.