|Look up familial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Familial may refer to:
- Familial (album), a 2010 studio album by Phil Selway
- Family, a group of people affiliated by consanguinity, affinity, or co-residence
- Family (biology), one of the eight major taxonomic ranks, classified between order and genus
- Heredity, passing of genetic traits to offspring
- All pages beginning with "Familial"
- All pages with a title containing Familial
- Family (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Familial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.