From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up famine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A famine is a widespread shortage of food that may apply to any faunal species.
Famine may also refer to:
- Famine (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Famine, a death metal band
- Famine (O'Flaherty novel), by Liam O'Flaherty
- Famine (Masterton novel), a 1981 novel by Graham Masterton
- Famine (film), a 2011 horror film
- Famine (album), a 2007 album by Graves of Valor
- Famine, a 1977 play by Tom Murphy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Famine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.