Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fanatic, fanatical, or fanaticism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fanaticism is a belief or behavior involving uncritical zeal or obsessive enthusiasm.
- Religious fanaticism, fanaticism related to a religion
Fanaticism, Fanatic or Fanatical may also refer to:
- Fan (person), short for "fanatic", a person with a liking and enthusiasm for something
- FANatic, a U.S. TV show on the MTV network in the late 1990s
- Fanatic (album), a 2012 album by the band Heart
- Fanatic (film), a 1965 British thriller
- FANatical, a Canadian documentary television series
- Fanatical (company), a digital video game retailer
- Fanatic, a now defunct Games Workshop hobby, gaming, and Mordheim magazine
- "Fanatic", a song by Heidi Montag from her 2010 album Superficial
- The Fanatic (novel), a 2000 novel by James Robertson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fanaticism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.