From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fanboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fanboy or fanboys may also refer to:
- Fanboys (film), a 2009 American comedy film
- Fanboys (mnemonic), a grammar mnemonic for the coordinating conjunctions (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so)
- Fan Boy, a character from the X-Statix comic book series
- Fanboy, a character from the Freakazoid TV series
- Fanboy, a character from Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Fanboy, a comic book miniseries
- Fanboy, a 1973 magazine created by the cartoonists Jay Lynch and Glenn Bray.
- Fanboy, an animated short for Nickelodeon's Random! Cartoons which later spawned the TV show, Fanboy & Chum Chum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fanboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.