Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fanboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fanboy or fanboys may also refer to:
- Fanboys (film), a 2009 American comedy film
- FANBOYS, a grammar mnemonic for the coordinating conjunctions (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so)
- Fan Boy, a character from the X-Statix comic book series
- Fanboy, a character from the Freakazoid TV series
- Fanboy, a character from Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Fanboy, an animated short for Nickelodeon's Random! Cartoons which later spawned the TV show, Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Fanboy, a comic book miniseries
- Fanboy, a 1973 magazine created by the cartoonists Jay Lynch and Glenn Bray.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fanboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.