Far Cry (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up far cry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Far Cry is a series of first-person shooter video games.
Far Cry may also refer to:
- Far Cry (video game), the first in the series
- Far Cry (film), a 2008 German film adapted from the video game
- "Far Cry" (Rush song), 2007
- "Far Cry" (Marvin Gaye song), 1981
- "A Far Cry", a song from the 1992 album Aqua by Asia
- Far Cry (album), a 1960 album by jazz musician Eric Dolphy
- The Far Cry, a 1951 crime novel by Fredric Brown
- The Far Cry, a 1926 American silent epic drama film
- A Far Cry (1959 film), a documentary about displaced persons after the Korean War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Far Cry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.