|Look up farina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Farina may refer to:
- Farina (food), a cereal meal
- Farina (surname)
- Farina, South Australia, a town in Australia
- Farina, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Farina (novel), an 1857 novel by George Meredith
- Farina (singer), A Colombian reggaeton singer
- Farina (Pearls Before Swine), a character in Pearls Before Swine
- Allen "Farina" Hoskins, a character in the Our Gang (Little Rascals) short films
- Farina, a character in Fire Emblem
- Farina gegenüber, a fragrance company in Cologne, Germany
- Farinha (disambiguation)
- Neo & Farina, a trance production and DJ duo David Lambie and Tristan Jones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.