Farm, Field, and Fireside
Front cover of Farm, Field and Fireside (August 25, 1906)
|Type||Weekly and monthly newspaper|
|Editor||Charles Henry Howard|
Farm, Field and Fireside was a monthly and later weekly newspaper published in 1900 century which offered advice through articles about farming and homemaking. It was published by Charles Henry Howard of the Howard Company in Chicago, Illinois. Its slogan was: "A weekly illustrated family magazine for everyone who tills the soil".
- Stunz, Steven C. (1940). List of the Agricultural Periodicals of the United States. Washington: United States Department of Agriculture.
- "Farm, Field, And Fireside". Illinois Digital Newspaper Collections. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- Illinois Digital Newspaper Collections: Farm, Field and Fireside (1884-1906)
- University of Illinois LibGuide: Farm, Field and Fireside
- Farm, Field and Fireside Agricultural Newspaper Collection
|This article about an Illinois newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|