From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Farmland Assessment Act of 1964, provides for reduced taxes on farmland in New Jersey
- Farmland development rights in Suffolk County, New York, a program to purchase development rights for farmland
- Farmland (film), a documentary film about agriculture in the United States
- Farmland, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Farmland Industries, founded in 1929 as the Union Oil Company, later renamed Consumers Cooperative Association (CCA) and Farmland Industries, Inc.
- Farmland preservation, an effort to set aside and protect examples of a region's farmland for the use, education, and enjoyment of future generations
- Farmland protection, programs in the United States designed to limit conversion of agricultural land to other uses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farmland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.