From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Farington Baronets.
Farrington baronets, of Blackheath (1818)
- Sir Anthony Farrington, 1st Baronet (1742–1823)
- Sir Charles Henry Farrington, 2nd Baronet (1794–1828)
- Sir Henry Maturin Farrington, 3rd Baronet (1778–1834)
- Sir Henry Anthony Farrington, 4th Baronet (1811–1888)
- Sir William Hicks Farrington, 5th Baronet (1838–1901)
- Sir Henry Anthony Farrington, 6th Baronet (1871–1944)
- Sir Henry Francis Colden Farrington, 7th Baronet (1914–2004)
- Sir Henry William Farrington, 8th Baronet (born 1951)
The heir apparent to the baronetcy is Henry John Albert Farrington (born 1985), eldest son of the 8th Baronet.
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2013)|