From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many railroads ran trains named Fast Mail, including:
- Fast Mail (Amtrak train) – Amtrak
- Fast Mail (C&NW train) – Chicago & North Western
- Fast Mail (CB&Q train) - Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad
- Fast Mail (Great Northern) – Great Northern Railway (U.S.)
- Fast Mail (MC train) - Michigan Central Railroad
- Fast Mail (Milwaukee Road) – Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad
- Fast Mail (NYC train) – New York Central Railroad
- Fast Mail (Southern Railway) - Southern Railway (U.S.) had a Fast Mail train more famously known as "Old 97" which was in the Wreck of the Old 97 in 1903.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fast Mail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.