45rpm. paper sleeve
|Single by April Wine|
|from the album April Wine|
|Recorded||RCA Studios, Montreal|
3:19 (Album Version)
|April Wine singles chronology|
"Fast Train" is the first single by the Canadian rock band April Wine, from their 1971 self-titled debut album. It was a top 40 hit in Canada, peaking at #38 on the RPM 100 Singles Chart. It also peaked at #23 on the Canadian CHUM singles chart, on June 26, 1971. The success of this single established Myles Goodwyn as the band's main songwriter, and made it possible for April Wine to record a second album.
|CHUM Chart, Canada||23|
|RPM 100 Singles Chart, Canada||38|
- "RPM Volume 15 No. 21, July 10 1971". CollectionsCanada.gc.ca. Retrieved 2010-02-01.
- "April Wine singles at the CHUM Chart (Canada) archives". 1050CHUM.com. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- www.webfitz.com - Canadian Top-30 Music Chart #753 for Saturday, June 26, 1971
- "April Wine Discography - Fast Train, 1971". AprilWine.ca. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- Eburg.com - The April Wine Cellar - April Wine: The First Album Archived September 23, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "April Wine History - The First Decade: Fast Train". AprilWine.ca. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- Dave Buerster (2001-07-14). "the Buerster Collection - Video: Full Length Movies (With soundtracks featuring April Wine), Natural Enemy". www.aprilwine.ws. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- www.eburg.com - The April Wine Cellar - April Wine Discography, 1971 - Fast Train Archived December 14, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- IMDb.com - The Internet Movie Database - Natural Enemy (1997)
|This 1970s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|