Fat Tony may refer to:
- Fat Tony (The Simpsons), a recurring gangster character in the animated sitcom The Simpsons
- Fat Tony (rapper), Nigerian-American rapper from Houston, Texas
- Anthony Salerno, New York mobster also known as "Fat Tony"
- Fat Tony & Co., Australian television series
- Tony Mokbel, Australian Crime figure
- Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys quarterback known as "Fat Tony" based on training camp photos
- A character from Nassim Nicholas Taleb's book Antifragile
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fat Tony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.