Fate motif refers to a musical motif in a number of different works:
- Symphony No. 5 (Beethoven)
- Carmen (opera by Bizet)
- Symphony No. 6 (Mahler)
- Pelleas und Melisande (Schoenberg)
- Symphony No. 8 (Shostakovich)
- Oboe Concerto (Strauss)
- Symphony No. 4 (Tchaikovsky)
- La forza del destino (opera by Verdi)
- Die Walküre (opera by Richard Wagner)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fate motif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.