Fatherland and Freedom
The phrase "fatherland and freedom" or "fatherland and liberty" may refer to
- Basque Country and Freedom, a Basque separatist group better known as ETA
- For Fatherland and Freedom/LNNK, a Latvian political party
- Fatherland and Liberty ("Patria y Libertad"), an extreme right political movement in Chile
- Fatherland and Liberty, a play written by José Martí
- Vatan ve Hürriyet (meaning "Motherland and Liberty" in Turkish) a secret society under Ottoman Empire.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fatherland and Freedom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.