30 March 1985|
He published his poem "Yitik Sayfalar Bilmecesi" (Lost Pages' Puzzle) in Varlık in 2006. He wrote a poem devoted to Bilge Karasu named "Öldürsen (G)e(ce)" (Night Tale) in Sözcükler. He took part in the Contemporary Turkish Language Magazine with his poem "Gölgesizlik". (Shadowless)  He penned poems in Koridor Literary Magazine. He also publishes works in several literary magazines and reviews.
One of his early works a short story was translated into Greek at Democritus University of Thrace and also used as a text material in a dissertation at the same university.
- Varlık Literary Magazine issue: February 2006
- Sözcükler Magazine and His Page
- His Page in Koridor Review
- Kirtorun, Fatih - Varlık - 1181 - 1 February 2006 - Istanbul - 1300-1728-0-0
- Kirtorun, Fatih - Sözcükler - November–December 2011/6 - Kasım 2011 - Istanbul - 1306-634X
- Kirtorun, Fatih - Çağdaş Türk Dili - 286 - December 2011 - Ankara - 1300-1345
- Kirtorun, Fatih - Koridor - 21 - November 2011 - Istanbul - 1307-1025