|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
|Date of birth||2 March 1978|
|Place of birth||Grosseto, Italy|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Current club||Free agent|
|1997||→ Nice (loan)||0||(0)|
|2003–2004||→ Bologna (co-ownership)||13||(1)|
|2004–2005||→ Sampdoria (loan)||31||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Fausto Rossini (born 2 March 1978) is an Italian footballer
Rossini started his career at Atalanta. In 2003 he joined Bologna along with Cesare Natali in a co-ownership deal, but bought back in June 2004. He then left on loan to Sampdoria, along with Vitali Kutuzov as the replacement of Fabio Bazzani.
In June 2005, he left for Udinese along with Atalanta teammates Cesare Natali, Marco Motta, Massimo Gotti, Piermario Morosini and Michele Rinaldi, in exchange Atalanta signed Thomas Manfredini and Antonino D'Agostino. Along with Barreto, he played as a backup of Vincenzo Iaquinta, Antonio Di Natale and David Di Michele (Di Michele left the club in January 2006). He played once at 2005–06 UEFA Champions League group stage. He also played all 4 matches at 2005–06 UEFA Cup as the Udine club rested number of regular starter.
Catania & Livorno
On 3 August 2006, he joined Serie A newcomer Calcio Catania on 3-year deal. He just played 16 matches and left for Livorno in next season, to replace the left of flagship striker Cristiano Lucarelli. With presence of Diego Tristán and Francesco Tavano, Rossini played 20 league matches in the first season, while 15 of them were substitutes. Along with Tomas Danilevičius, they followed Livorno relegated to Serie B and played 16 starts in 24 league appearances, behind the starting pair Alessandro Diamanti and Tavano. He then released in June 2009.
Bellinzona & Como
On 2 February 2010, Swiss side AC Bellinzona announced the signing of Rossini, which located in Ticino, an Italian speaking region. He joined the Swiss Super League team on free transfer. On 31 August 2010 he signed a contract with Calcio Como after trailed with the club since July.
- "Udinese chance for Natali". UEFA.com. 29 June 2005. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- "Udinese sign Atalanta quartet". UEFA.com. 27 June 2005. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- "Fausto Rossini in rossazzurro". Calcio Catania (in Italian). 3 August 2006. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Quattro nuovi acquisti del Livorno Calcio". AS Livorno Calcio (in Italian). 30 June 2007. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- "Diarra – Djuric – Rossini" (in Italian). AC Bellinzona. 2 February 2010. Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- "Ufficiali Rossini e Filipe". Calcio Como (in Italian). 31 August 2010. Retrieved 17 October 2010.
- "Partenza per il ritiro di Sondalo". Calcio Como (in Italian). 16 July 2010. Retrieved 11 August 2010.