From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Faux is a French word meaning false. Faux may also refer to:
- Communes in France
- Faux, Ardennes, in the Ardennes département
- Faux, Dordogne, in the Dordogne département
- Faux-Fresnay, in the Marne département
- Faux-la-Montagne, in the Creuse département
- Faux-Mazuras, in the Creuse département
- Faux-Vésigneul, in the Marne département
- Faux-Villecerf, in the Aube département
- Faux (film), a 2010 film
- Everything else
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.