From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Faversham is a town in Kent, England, in the district of Swale, roughly halfway between Sittingbourne and Canterbury.
Faversham may also refer to:
- Faversham (UK Parliament constituency), a parliamentary constituency in Kent
- Faversham railway station, a railway station on the Chatham Main Line
- HMS Faversham (1918), a Hunt class minesweeper
- William Faversham (1868-1940), English film actor
- Faversham Abbey
- Faversham Parish Church
- Feversham (disambiguation)
- Faversham explosives industry
- The Penny Dreadfuls Present...The Brothers Faversham
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faversham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.