Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up feat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feat or FEAT may refer to:
- FEAT (album), a 2012 The Hood Internet album
- Feat (d20 System), concept in role-playing game system d20
- An abbreviation for featuring, used in credit lists to indicate a guest appearance (common in music)
- Far Eastern Air Transport
- Feats, English reputed sorcerer
- All pages with a title containing feat
- All pages with a title containing feats
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.