Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up February in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
February is the second month of the Gregorian calendar.
February may also refer to:
- February (2003 film), a 2003 Thai romance-drama film
- February (2015 film), a 2015 American horror film, also known as The Blackcoat's Daughter
- February, composition for orchestra by Xian Xinghai (1905-1945)
- "February", a song by A Thorn for Every Heart from their 2004 album Things Aren't So Beautiful Now
- "February", a song by The Appleseed Cast from their 2006 album Peregrine
- "February", a song by Dar Williams from her 1996 album Mortal City
- February, Tennessee, a community in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title February.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.