Feebly compact space
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Every compact space is feebly compact.
- Every feebly compact paracompact space is compact.
- Every feebly compact space is pseudocompact but the converse is not necessarily true.
- For a completely regular Hausdorff space the properties of being feebly compact and pseudocompact are equivalent.
- Any maximal feebly compact space is submaximal.
|This topology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|