Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Hungarian placename Fehérvár ("white castle") may refer to:
- Székesfehérvár, city located in central Hungary,
- Dnyeszterfehérvár, city and port of Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi in Odessa Oblast, Ukraine
- Gyulafehérvár, city located in Transylvania, Romania
- Nándorfehérvár, the old Hungarian name of Belgrade, Serbia
- Tengerfehérvár, city and municipality of Biograd na Moru in northern Dalmatia, Croatia
- Videoton FC Fehérvár, football club from Székesfehérvár, Hungary
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.