From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Hungarian placename Fehérvár ("white castle") may refer to:
- Székesfehérvár, Hungary, often known simply as "Fehérvár"
- Videoton FC Fehérvár, football club from Székesfehérvár
- Dnyeszterfehérvár, the Hungarian name of Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Ukraine
- Gyulafehérvár, the Hungarian name of Alba Iulia, Romania
- Nándorfehérvár, the old Hungarian name of Belgrade, Serbia
- Tengerfehérvár, the old Hungarian name of Biograd na Moru, Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.