Feherty (TV series)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original network||Golf Channel|
|Original release||June 21, 2011– present|
Feherty is an American television series broadcast by Golf Channel, hosted by retired professional golfer and television analyst David Feherty. The program features one-on-one interviews between Feherty and notable figures in golf.
The program premiered on June 21, 2011, with an episode featuring an interview with Lee Trevino, aired as a part of Golf Channel's coverage of the U.S. Open, which was the most-watched original series premiere in Golf Channel's history.
Feherty received positive reviews from critics. Scott Michaux of The Augusta Chronicle commented that the show "has all the ingredients to be a breakout hit", and praised its premiere episode featuring Lee Trevino for being "a poignant self-confession of Feherty's own sins [with] enough little bits and pieces of humor to keep the whole thing rollicking."
- "Quick 18: More Rory, funny Feherty and a Rock star". PGAtour.com. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- Engel, Mac (20 June 2011). "The Golf Channel gives David Feherty another platform". Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Fort Worth, Texas. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- "Feherty drives record-breaking numbers for Golf Channel". WorldGolf.com (Golf Channel). Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- Guthrie, Marisa (15 September 2015). "Golf Analyst David Feherty Leaves CBS for NBC Sports". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Sandomir, Richard (15 September 2015). "David Feherty Moves From CBS to NBC and Golf Channel". The New York Times. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Michaux, Scott. "Feherty brings wit, insight to new TV show". The Augusta Chronicle. Retrieved 4 March 2012.