|Look up feist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feist may refer to:
- Feist (dog), a specific class of small hunting dogs, though not a recognized pedigree
- Feist (video game), a 2015 action video game
- Feist Publications v. Rural Telephone Service (commonly Feist v. Rural), a 1991 United States Supreme Court copyright case
- Feist (singer) (born 1976), Leslie Feist, Canadian musician
- Felix E. Feist (1910–1965), American film maker, father of Raymond
- Gene Feist (1923–2014), American playwright, theatre director and co-founder of the Roundabout Theater Company
- Leo Feist (1869–1930), publisher of popular American music
- Margot Honecker (1927–2016), née Feist (born 1927), German politician
- Mathias Feist (born 1961), German software programmer
- Rainer Feist (1945–2007), Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe in NATO
- Raymond E. Feist (born 1945), American fantasy author
- Sigmund Feist (1865–1943), German historical linguist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.