Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up felicitas or Felicitas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Felicitas is a Roman goddess.
Felicitas may also refer to:
- Felicitas (martyr), early 3rd-century co-martyr of Saint Perpetua
- Felicitas of Padua, ninth-century saint
- Felicitas of Rome (Felicity of Rome), saint and martyr, said to be martyred with her seven sons
- Dame Felicitas Corrigan
- Felicitas Goodman, Mexican anthropologist
- Felicitas (film), an Argentine film
- 109 Felicitas, a main belt asteroid
- Felicity (disambiguation)
- Santa Felicita di Firenze, the second-oldest church in Florence
- The 1982 single and album Felicità by Italian duo Al Bano and Romina Power
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Felicitas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.