The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for academics. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Klos was educated at the University of Oxford, Lincoln college and Middlebury College Vt. His academic work has focused on European integration. During his studies he served as a Legislative Intern in the United States Senate and an International Office Intern for the progressive Dutch Liberal Democratic Party D66.
Klos is the author of Churchill on Europe: The Untold Story of Churchill's European Project (London, IB Tauris, June 2016) and Winston Churchill - Father of Europe (Amsterdam, 2016, Hollands Diep). The Guardian described the book as "scintillating” and observed that it “shows very persuasively how Churchill supported a postwar union of European states and wanted Britain to play a leading part in it.". In addition to the books Klos published a number of newspaper and magazine articles regarding Churchill's European legacy in the perspective of the UK EU referendum in June 2016.
- "Lincoln College Record 2014-15".
- "Commencement Exercises and Conferring of Degrees". Middlebury College. May 25, 2014.
- "I.B. Tauris to release 'Churchill on Europe' ahead of referendum - The Bookseller".
- "Winston Churchill, vader van Europa - Felix Klos".
- Kettle, Martin (26 May 2016). "What, no facts in the EU debate? You cannot be serious - Martin Kettle".
- see also author interviews on Dutch nation television and radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwiPzDAO0vs and http://www.nporadio1.nl/nosmethetoogopmorgen/onderwerpen/345919-boris-johnson-en-winston-churchill
- "No Boris, Churchill would never want 'Brexit'". Cherwell.org. 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2016-06-06.
- "Boris Johnson's Abuse of Churchill". www.historytoday.com. Retrieved 2016-06-06.
- "Felix Klos - History Today".
- "Boris misbruikt Churchill voor zijn 'out'-campagne - Opinie - de Volkskrant".
- , Churchill und der Brexit Wäre er ausgetreten? Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Monday June 13.