Feminine ending, in grammatical gender, is the final syllable or suffixed letters that mark words as feminine.
Feminine ending may also refer to:
- Feminine ending, in meter, a line of verse that ends with an unstressed syllable. See Masculine and feminine endings
- Feminine ending or feminine cadence, a term in music theory for a phrase or movement that ends in an unstressed note or weak cadence
- Feminine Endings, a 1991 feminist critique by musicologist Susan McClary
- A Feminine Ending, a 2008 play by Sarah Treem
- Feminine Endings, a 2008 short novel by Neil Gaiman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feminine ending.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.